A CEO Strategic Boot Camp Initiative
During the CEO Strategic Developers Boot Camp in November 2018, CEOs brainstormed on the future of internet banking from a big-picture, strategic point of view. In addition to exploring how credit unions envision their internet retailing strategies in the coming decade, CU*Answers reviewed two 2019 initiatives that serve as templates for tactical approaches for internet retailing: Selling loans via internet channels, and our internet stores.
Space is limited to 25 participants
Designing the Future of Internet Retailing
Task Force Event | April 23 & 24
View the Invitation
- Between now and the task force event in April:
- Communicate results of CEO Boot Camp
- Coordinate a virtual community for research
- Series of webinars designed for TNT (Teach Negotiate Tell) for any interested CU participants
- We’ll explain the projects ahead
- We’ll provide data that will help with the design specifications for where we’re going
- After the task force event:
- Make go/no-go decisions: move forward dramatically or stay the path of evolution
- Complete design specifications for what’s next
- Engage developers and implementers for pilot projects
If you’re looking for a concrete projects with completion dates, we might not be ready with that until 2020. In the meantime we’re moving forward with the confidence that we’ll make timely, contingent decisions when needed.
Participate in Conversations with Subject-matter Experts
Join Pete Winninger, VP Professional Services, on March 14th for a webinar update where we will go over the materials we covered with the CEOs in November, plus updates on current and upcoming efforts, including non-credit bureau decision models, no-credit-check loans, 1Click loans, and pre-approved credit card offers.
Thursday, March 14, 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM ET
Join the Boot Camp Task Force
Join this Boot Camp Task Force and help us determine a vision for internet retailing, imagine new ways for credit unions to sell loans via internet channels, and figure out how to stock the shelves of a credit union internet store.
- Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, April 23 & 24, 2019
- Location: CU*Answers, 6000 28th Street, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
This Boot Camp Task Force will merge the tactical players at credit unions into a unit to solve today’s questions surrounding retailing, lending, internet channels, and more. In addition to recruiting your subject-matter experts, we’re looking for credit unions who are willing to engage the Lender*VP and Forms Generation team and enroll in online apps, forms, etc.
- A deeper dive on the topics and ideas from the CEO Boot Camp event
- For project managers and people who are capable of rallying their CU to activate new solutions
- Hoping to get 25 CU teams to join the task force
Day 1 (Tuesday)
- 3-5pm Defining the Task Force
- 5-6pm Networking cocktail hour
Day 2 (Wednesday)
- 9-4pm Envisioning and Building a Future for Internet Retailing
Register Below: Designing the Future of Internet Retailing
Client is responsible for travel and accommodations.
- DoubleTree by Hilton: $108/night + taxes and fees
- The Drury Inn & Suites:$108/night + taxes and fees