Check out the NEW Owner’s View!
Try it out, let us know what you think! Log in, search, filter and make notes for your project managers.
At CU*Answers, proper project management is critical to our success. On a daily basis, we handle a variety of projects including conversions, mergers, new interfaces, custom forms and programming, software development, Reg. changes, and more. Sometimes we must manage our projects around the timelines of business partners and Reg. changes. Prioritization of these projects to maximize our resources can be difficult, and may sometimes leave our credit unions wondering when their project will be completed.
Although reallocation of resources might be required depending on the nature of new projects, we have done our best to provide a general idea for the amount of time it takes to complete certain projects. These sections are designed to assist clients in the development and management of their own new service offerings. They include the approximate timelines CU*Answers staff believes are associated with the coordination and completion of these projects. We have also included links to various documents and pricing guidelines to help our clients manage their projects effectively.
Each section of the Project Management page includes the following information: current projects, timelines, CU*Answers contact information, and pricing.
- Online ATM/Debit
- Custom Loan Form Requests
- Data Field Flooding
- Laser Checks & Logo Changes
- OTB (“Off Trial Balance” or Third-party) Vendors
- Online Banking Check Images
- Other Special Development Work (custom programming, vendor integrations, custom fees, etc.)
- Champion a Project for the Network
How Can I Manage My Projects?
There are many things to consider when beginning any type of project. The sections within this site are designed to help you make the best decisions in the most efficient ways. Considerations that apply to all sections include:
- Current vendor contracts
- Is this an existing vendor with CU*Answers?
- Is there documentation available on CU*Answers.com?
- Are there special considerations with my vendor?
- What kind of charges will I incur from the vendor?
- Are there other credit unions currently using this vendor/service?
Life Cycle of a Project
For the most part, any type of project at CU*Answers follows the same life cycle. The steps of the life cycle include:
- Client contacts CU*Answers about the project
- CU*Answers reviews project and submits price quote to client
- Client reviews quote and returns Project Authorization to CU*Answers
- Project sheet is created and assigned to a CU*Answers resource
- Client and/or vendor is contacted with any questions, if needed
- Project is tested
- Project is implemented and client is contacted