CU*Answers offers a complete online membership opening process, referred to as MAP and MOP.
MAP and MOP
MAP stands for Membership Application Process
- Every credit union can set up a FREE MAP website
- The MAP website walks a user through the steps to provide membership information
- MAP is mobile friendly, easy to set up, and positions your credit union as an internet retailer
- Application information is imported into CU*BASE automatically
- The membership is approved manually by a CU employee in CUB*ASE
- Your MAP website can optionally include identity verification via Experian’s Precise ID tools (referred to as MAP+), for both the primary owner as well as for up to joint owners, if desired
- You can also optionally include special eligibility requirements as well as require applicants to upload required documentation
MOP stands for Membership Opening Process
- MOP includes everything from MAP
- MOP also includes automatic approval of accounts, opening the new account and immediately logging the new member onto the It’s Me 247 online or mobile banking site
- MOP can optionally include funding of the new membership account via a debit or credit card
You can create as many MAP/MOP sites as you like, with different look-and-feel styles and unique promotional messages and testimonial content.