This comprehensive Q&A database, or “knowledge base,” is part of our effort to make sure that every credit union employee has direct access to the information they need to serve your members. Not only can you scan multiple categories for the most commonly-asked and answered questions, you can also submit your own questions to be answered by a CU*Answers expert.
The AnswerBook already contains over a hundred of your most commonly-asked questions, and the knowledge in this database will grow and change on a daily basis. Client Service Reps also enter all of your questions into the AnswerBook as they work with you over the phone.
Top AnswerBook Questions
Take a look at our featured AnswerBook questions for each month!
- What are some things I can do to improve the delivery rates of messages I send to members?
- How do I associate different indirect products (for new, used and auto) with a selected range of collateral years? How do I update my model years in my indirect delivery channels?
- How can I view basic statistics of my loan applications, such as denied, approved, pending, and deleted?
- When viewing my MEMBER5/MEMBER6 tables, I notice a number in the “Interest Calculation Type” column. How do these correspond to the interest calculation types in the Loan Category Definition?
- When looking at the ATM/Debit or Credit Card Activity screen, what does the indicator in the Type and Transaction Description mean?
- My member has contacted me and says they cannot view their check. What information do I need to collect for use when researching this issue?
- My member cannot log in to online banking or has to change
their password every time they log in to online banking. What is causing this?
- My credit union wants to allow maintenance on Automated
Funds Transfers (AFT) in online banking. What are the steps for allowing members to set up and maintain their own AFTs?
- How should I process loans on CU*BASE GOLD to comply with the Military Lending Act?
- Where can I see when specific tax file transmissions are completed? What is the best way for online clients to obtain this information?
- We have auditors in and they are asking about what penetration testing has been done with our online banking product. What information is available to provide them?