With the in-house strategy, the server is at the credit union, and you are responsible for managing, maintaining and backing it up. This option affords much more flexibility but requires a greater initial capital outlay. With the in-House solution, when you sign up for CU*Answers Imaging Solutions release management, we own:
- Providing releases that are low impact on your operations to implement.
- Release documentation.
- Release training.
- Documentation on how to implement the release.
- Recommendations and best practices for your system.
- Specifications and requirements for your system (as documented in the CU*Answers Imaging Solutions In-House Requirements Guide).
With the in-House solution, when you sign up for CU*Answers Imaging Solutions release management, you own:
- Loading releases as necessary to comply with deadlines.
- Reading/disseminating release documentation to your team and attending release training.
- Workstation software application and peripheral maintenance.
- Complying with specifications and requirements for your system (as documented in the CU*Answers Imaging Solutions In-House Requirements Guide).
- Following recommendations and best practices for your system.
- Server maintenance and upgrades.*
- Disaster Recovery*, physical security and protection from electronic threat.
- Purging data from your system and creating archives to disk as needed.
- Daily monitoring of system and job logs.
- Verifying data is making it to the vault properly.
- Auditing data as it is archived to make sure indexes are correct, images are readable, signatures are where they are needed and the right documents and pages are archived as desired.
- Controlling access through user and group permissions and maintenance.
*Complete Care available.