- Additional Document Capture. Allows the Credit Union to now capture any membership document including miscellaneous membership forms.
- AP (Accounts Payable) Invoices. Permits for the scanned Capture of AP invoices, and printing of AP invoices to ProDOC™ provided the credit union has SwiftView™ and ProDOC™ printers installed.
- Loan Support. Allows the Credit union to now capture any document deemed necessary to support a loan, NADA, CARFAX, etc. and to print documents to ProDOC™ provided the credit union has SwiftView™ and ProDOC™ printers installed.
- Setup Fee. Credit Union will pay a one-time $250 Setup Fee. If the Credit Union is already utilizing the AP Invoice capture feature then only a one-time fee of $100 will be charged.
- Miscellaneous Membership Fee. Credit Union agrees to pay a fee of $50 per miscellaneous membership form setup at their request.
- Monthly Fee. Credit Union agrees to pay a Monthly fee based on membership size:
- 1 – 3000 Members – $100/month.
- 3001 – 5000 Members – $200/month.
- 5001 – 7500 Members – $350/month.
- 7501 + Members – $500/month.
I understand that if I sign up for this service it is in effect until December 31st of the year in which this agreement is signed and will automatically renew for another 12-month period beginning and ending on the calendar year unless I provide 30 days’ notice prior to renewal.
- Best Practices. My Credit Union agrees to utilize best practices when scanning documents, so file sizes remain small which has numerous benefits including: Faster retrieval times, potentially lower costs for receiving data on media, keeping overall costs for utilizing the system low. These best practices include:
- Not scanning in color.
- Scanning at a DPI of less than 300
- Using Black and white where possible
- Breaking documents up that are very large – greater than 30 pages.
- Document Return. I understand that by adding additional data to the system it may increase my costs for obtaining my data on external media as additional media may be required.
- Data on Disk. Allows the Credit union to now capture any document deemed necessary to support a loan, NADA, CARFAX, etc. and to print documents to ProDOC™ provided the credit union has SwiftView™ and ProDOC™ printers installed.
- No Warranty/Acceptance of Risk. I understand that no technology or system is free from risk of incident or loss of data. Therefore, I understand that I am responsible for making sure data is archived as intended and accept the risk of loss of data.