This project management process revolves around choosing and developing an interface for the offering of ATM/Debit cards in an online mode. This process requires a very high level of understanding of the existing relationships which CU*Answers has with outside vendors. This process requires a high degree of coordination between yourself, CU*Answers, and the vendor of your choice.
Standards, Guidelines and Specifications –
Communications Protocols For File Transmissions
File Format Specifications For Files From Third-Party Vendors
Process Task Approximate Time Days to Review & Bid Request 14 Days Average Time for Programming 8 Weeks Average Time for Testing and Implementation 2 Weeks
Principal Contacts at CU*Answers
Contact the SettleMINT EFT Team at SettleMINTEFT@cuanswers.com .
Existing Vendor Relations
- Custom Bid will be Provided
How Do I Manage This Project?
If you ever decide to change a process for a current set up, or you would like to add an interface altogether, you can begin by contacting CU*Answers.
You will need to consider the following areas:
- Current contracts
- Vendor costs
- Review the CU*Answers existing vendor list
- Research if new cards will be required, recurring costs involved, and any required due dates
Next, you will want to follow the life cycle steps:
- Contact CU*Answers about the project
- CU*Answers will review the project and submit price quote to you
- You will review the quote and return the Project Authorization to CU*Answers
- Project sheet is created and assigned to a CU*Answers resource
- You and/or your vendor will be contacted with any questions, if needed
- Project is tested
- Project is implemented