CU*Answers recognizes the versatility within learning styles, and we are proud to offer different venues to accommodate the educational preferences of our clients. We continue to provide five full weeks of classes in a combination of classroom training and web conferences. Other university classes are integrated into our education schedule throughout the year. Other supplemental education is provided during the year in the form of focus groups, special events, and workshops. Some are scheduled in advance as part of CU*Answers University and are found listed in this education catalog. Classes in these venues cover industry-specific topics, regulation and compliance, marketing channels, collections, and your lending factory, just to name a few.
CU*Answers Online University
We are excited to present a new online campus this year. CU Training Inc. was our first choice of vendors offering online campuses as they not only offer the same type of soft-skills content that we’ve always enjoyed, but they also offer a learning-management system with more credit union-specific controls. You’ll find fresh, new content developed by industry experts, plus you’ll be able to track your staff’s progress, award them certificates of completion, and design individual development plans. All courses are available to any employee of your credit union, from any CU*BASE terminal, at no charge.
To access the CU*Answers online university campus:
- Log on to CU*BASE and click the Network Links button.
- Click the CU*Answers University link (the CU*Answers Online University main screen will appear).
- Click on All Courses on the left-hand panel.
- Choose a category from the drop-down list in the upper right-hand corner, or simply scroll through the pages of classes. Then click on the title of the course. NOTE: Internet access is required to log into the online campus.
If you are ready to go to the next step and track individual employee activity on the campus, contact a Client Service Representative to get set up with your own administrative password. We’ll show you how to create individual login IDs for your employees and set up training plans. Read this flyer for more information about getting individual logins.
Your Own Online University
Want even more training for your staff? If your staff gravitates toward online learning, you might benefit from an expanded campus tailored for your credit union. Our partnership with CU Training Inc. means that you can purchase your own campus that includes:
- CU*BASE courses as offered in the CU*Answers online campus
- The full course catalog that includes additional credit union-specific courses
- Product information customized for your own staff
- Comprehensive learning management system (LMS) with tools to let you track individual student activity
- Individual development plans that allow supervisors to define what their own employees need to learn
- Testing and certification features including management-reporting and analysis tools
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.