We are excited to announce a refresh to your Credit Union Library! This year, an extensive project has been underway to bring your learners a more engaging learning experience as we move into 2022. Implemented earlier this month, the following enhancements are now available to your credit union:
- Authored in Articulate: All courses will be migrated from the current course authoring tool to Articulate.
- Embedded Exams Within Courses: An embedded graded exam now exists within each course, therefore no longer requiring the assignment of both the course and exam.
- Enhanced Imagery: Each course will include relevant and inclusive imagery to the content.
- Library Efficiencies: Where appropriate, related courses were combined to streamline content delivery and ensure vital learning objectives are communicated to learners.
- Reduced Content Redundancies: Courses have been refined to reduce redundant and repetitive content.
- Compliance Audit: An additional in-depth compliance audit and refresh across courses occurred, including a rewrite of the Teller/Frontline Course Series.
- Refined Course Titles: Courses have been renamed to be more representative of the content.
- Refreshed Course Categories: Courses categories have been updated to ensure an intuitive course assignment experience for administrators and learners.
- Immediate Exam Feedback: Exam feedback is made available to learners immediately following each question.
- Improved Technical Capabilities: Increased browser compatibility, full-screen page display, and screen optimization for mobile devices.
Current Course Experience Sample:
Enhanced Course Experience Sample:
For a full list of the old course titles versus the new course titles, please refer to this spreadsheet.