On Sunday, January 28th, we will be implementing a project that will change the way that incomplete loan applications are routed in CU*BASE, how online credit card payments are calculated, and (if configured) how LOC payments are calculated. To help prepare your credit union for these changes, we’ve compiled a variety of resources, which we encourage you to review.
Recently, we hosted several training sessions on these upcoming changes. If you were unable to attend or if you would like a refresher, please watch our video recording below.
Configuring Tools for Your Loan Team – Using CU*BASE Tools to Standardize and Streamline Your Lending Department
Knowledge Base Items
We also have several Knowledge Base items relating to loan configuration changes and the LOS changes. Check out the following items below:
- I am setting up a loan in the CU*BASE LOS, and I am adding an insurance or debt protection product to my loan application. I am seeing different terms presented. What might be causing this to occur? Learn more (KB 5411)
- I am setting up a new credit card or line of credit loan product and am using the ‘% to use for calculating payment’ field. What should I consider when using this field to calculate payments? Learn more (KB 5410)
- What effect does the addition of the ‘% to use for calculating payment’ to the loan product configuration have on maturity dates for loans set up as credit card loans, including HELOC loans using a credit card? What should credit unions pay attention to after the January 28th implementation? Learn more (KB 5409)
- I would like to purge my incomplete loan leads from appearing in Online Banking Requests (Tool #13) on a specific schedule. How do I configure this, and how does the purge work? When are the loan leads completely purged from the files? Learn more (KB 5406)
- I would like to have my call center call the members for incomplete information on their online loan applications. How can I configure these incomplete leads, so they appear in a different tool instead of my regular loan queue (Tool #2)? Learn more (KB 5407)
- My loan analysis tools reflect different loan application totals than my loan queue. Why might this be the case? Learn more (KB 5408)
As always, any related Online Help topics have been updated to reflect the changes.
Plus, don’t forget to check out the Kitchen page for additional information on LOS Phase 1 as well as what’s coming in the future!