NCUA Grants Available to Help Cover Your Costs
NCUA has announced grant programs as part of the 2023 Community Development Revolving Loan Fund, to assist low-income credit unions with providing their members products and services to strengthen their economic security. Qualified credit unions can apply for up to $10,000. Applications are accepted now through June 30 and are rewarded to the most-qualified applicants, subject to the availability of funds, until the total allocation of $3.5 million is reached. If your credit union qualifies* and is interested, you are encouraged to act soon.
*Details about the NCUA grant can be viewed here.
CNS and AdvantageCIO can Assist You Throughout the Process
CU*Answers Network Services can assist credit unions in the application process by providing a proposal for the required hardware, software, and services to implement an affordable solution to help strengthen cybersecurity and meet your needs.
- Cybersecurity and ransomware assessments
- Cybersecurity training program for employees (with integrated staff phish testing)
- Tabletop Incident Training for management teams
- Development of Incident Response plan with testing schedule
- Network Multifactor Authentication
- Immutable, Air-gapped backup solutions
- Managed network services available for internal and remote access users
- And much more