Marketing / Sales
Building on the topics covered in the previous Report Builder courses, this course takes users further in-depth with a focus on the more complex aspects of Report Builder.
This class is intended for those who are well versed in Report Builder “power users” that are comfortable with building reports using multiple files.
By the completion of this course, students will have:
- Reviewed generating custom database files and creating a string of reports.
- Discussed more complex ways to join data files and create custom fields.
- Explored the use of custom database files in the available CU*BASE marketing and Member Connect menu options.
- Using Database files –creating custom files and using them to create Report Strings.
- Creating custom files and using them to create report strings
- Creating complex custom fields and exploring available IBM custom field options.
- Joining Multiple Files with more emphasis on matching vs. un-matching data in the files.