This course covers the nuts and bolts of using the CU*Spy online retrieval system to work with member statements and daily credit union reports. From scanning a report for management analysis to researching an out-of-balance situation or printing a clean copy of a statement for an anxious member, CU*Spy gives everyone access to important archived information from any online CU*BASE terminal.
This course is designed for all credit union personnel, from the front line to the back office and credit union leaders and managers.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use CU*Spy to view and print member statements
- Access CU*BASE daily reports through CU*Spy
- Use Find and Print features to work with reports and statement files
- List configuration and customization options available in CU*Spy
- Archive a report or Query in CU*Spy
This course will cover the following topics:
- Online member statements
- Online daily reports
- Using Find to locate items on a report
- Printing a report or statement
- Advanced options
- Customizing the CU*Spy report view
- Miscellaneous configuration options