PayWatch is an optional new service offered to your credit union from Payveris, CU*Answers’
newest bill pay partner!
Mitigate Your Credit Unions Fraud Risk
Frauds and scam activity is escalating. It can happen to anyone, anywhere at anytime and often starts with electronic payments. Help protect your credit union’s members fraud risk with Payveris’ new PayWatch service!
A Few Benefits PayWatch Offers:
- Fully designed and supported by Payveris (not a separate 3rd party bolt-on).
- PayWatch performed by your staff using the PASS administrative support tool.
- Fraud transaction auditing is run hourly (commonly 1-2 times daily) with alerts immediately available for staff to review and decision accordingly.
- Fraud tools included to alert staff to make an immediate determination on how to process flagged transactions.
- Online alerts included for staff to easily monitor and flag today’s and previous alerts.
- PayWatch works across supported Payveris products, including electronic Bill Pay, Checks and P2P. All electronic payees are OFAC scanned.
What’s the Cost?
- No set-up fees… your credit union is only charged $0.02 (2 cents) per bill pay transaction for PayWatch!
- Represents a minimal 3.36% increase in your bill pay transaction fee.
- All online reporting, decisioning and historical transaction research tools included – no separate fee!