- Topaz SignatureGem 1×5 T-L462
- Topaz Backlit SignatureGem 1×5 T-LBK462
- Topaz Letter ClipGem Signature Pad T-C912-HSB-R (USB Only)
- Topaz Legal ClipGem Signature Pad T-C916-HSB-R (USB Only)
- Topaz SigLite T-LBK460-HSB-R
- EcoScan i6s License Scanner
- EcoScan i4s Full-Page Scanner
- Canon P-215II Scan-tini Scanner
- Canon DR-C225 Document Scanner
- Canon CR-80 Sheetfed Scanner – Check Scanner
Additional Peripherals for an In-House Imaging Solution:
- Topaz Backlit SignatureGem 4×5 T-LBK766SE-BHSB-R
- Canon P-215II Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
- Canon DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- Canon DR-6010C Production Scanner
See what Network Services has to offer!
Network Services products are now available to order in the store.
Legacy Imaging Devices Guidelines
- Canon DR-3010C Sheetfed Scanner
- Canon DR-C130 Document Scanner
- Training site must be in place six weeks in advance of conversion. If you are taking advantage of the CU*Expert program, the training site must be in place eleven weeks in advance of conversion. Larger converting Credit Unions may require additional weeks of training; contact your conversion coordinator to confirm required training time.
Network Requirements for Training
The following network components must be in place before training can begin.
- An MPLS connection to CU*Answers must be established. CU*Answers will oversee the installation of this connection. Generally, sixty days must be allowed for the line to go in – this is prior to the training site being used for training.
- The training site must have high-speed Internet connection access to all workstations being used for training.
- There must be sufficient high-speed Internet connection bandwidth to support training activities:
- 384kbps minimum
- Greater bandwidth required if you plan to have more than three staff-members using website training simultaneously. A 1.5mpbs connection is recommended.
- The training site must have a properly configured firewall.
- Users must have access to the following sites:
- All training site workstations must have current anti-virus software installed on all computers and virus definitions must be up to date.
- You may also visit Microsoft’s Windows Update site at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.comand select Product Updates and then Root Certificate Update.
- All training site workstations must have Adobe Flash or newer installed. This is freely available at: Adobe Flash Player Download
Self Processor iSeries
See our page devoted to self processor iSeries guidelines.