The SettleMINT EFT team is pleased to support the CU*BASE ATM/Debit online platform that provides enhanced processing – no matter which EFT card vendor you use!
What makes this platform different?
- One set of CU*BASE GOLD standards
- It is a Card Based system so funding accounts are linked to each card and can be unique by cardholder
- No limit to the number of cards that can be issued
- Double line embossing is available
- Standard Screen designs
- Network Activity Inquiry provides detail received by your vendor – great for any research required
- Daily limits can be set at the card level
- Secured holds for debit card transactions are processed on the member account
- Reports are standardized for all vendors
- A new daily reconciliations report to reduce any research for out of balance situations
- SettleMINT EFT staff monitor for any suspicious vendor transaction activity on a daily basis
- Service Charge Rebates are now available
- Easy reissue for compromised card events
Supported Vendors and Interfaces
CU*Answers works with a variety of vendors such as:
- Jack Henry
- Elan Financial Services
- First Data/Star
- MAP (Member Access Pacific)
Need more information? ATM Debit Interfaces Supported
Contact the SettleMINT EFT team at email@example.com or use extension 309.