The Client Services and Education Team invites you to join the network of CUSO Educators and become an active participant in our initiative to spread awareness of CU*BASE Tips and Tricks that will make everyday transactions/activities easier for your staff. This group is designed specifically for credit union education coordinators and trainers. We’ll discuss how to set up an education plan and calendar, best practice techniques for new employees, improving existing employee skills, and how to take advantage of all available resources to help better understand our products and services.
Credit union training coordinators, member service managers, and HR personnel
Participants join this Conversations On… Group:
- To obtain new resources and inspiration for ways to educate their members, staff, and communities.
- To gain knowledge on how other financial institutions are training their member service staff.
- To obtain insight into what other CU*BASE credit unions are utilizing for training and on-going development of employees.
- To brainstorm ideas on how to teach through different means (virtual, in person, recorded videos, etc.)
- To learn as much about CU*BASE to better their member service experience.