Features CU*BASE Abnormal Activity Monitoring and the benefits to the credit union. Each session is intended for credit union executives and managers that have a desire to learn more about fraudulent transactions impacting credit unions today and how to utilize CU*BASE to mitigate the risks. Participants should come prepared for peer group discussion including compliance, regulatory pressures and how you are using CU*BASE to protect your credit union and members.
All Credit Unions utilizing CU*BASE.
Users and Influencers are:
â€¢ Compliance Manager
â€¢ Auditing Manager
Executive stakeholders are:
* Users and influencers may also include Operations and Security Managers dependent on the credit unions definition for these roles.
* Create awareness
* Ownership/Peer Networking
CU*BASE Tools Abnormal Activity Monitoring
* Understanding the Risks
* Using the Core as a vital resource
* Customizing your program
* Benefits of capitalizing on core feature resources/Automation
* A conversation on compliance
* Peer group discussion