Enterprise Risk Management
This course will cover the nuances of a solid vendor-management program.Â The course will outline the basic components of a program and regulatory requirements that govern this area of credit union operations.
Â This course is designed for compliance professionals, CEOs, and CFOs.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
- Â Developed a comprehensive knowledge of FFIEC guidelines relative to vendor management
- Â Learned how to assess which vendors have the most critical need for review as well as who should review them and how often they should be reviewed
- Â Learned how to develop a checklist of items that need to be monitored
- Â Gained an understanding of vendor types and how they are categorized
- Â The differences between centralized and decentralized programs
- Â Vendor management tools
- Â Identifying vendors with the most critical need for review
- Â Ongoing requirements for vendor reviews
- Â Reporting and communicating critical events