This class covers the CU*BASE tools utilized in configuring credit union loan products. From servicing controls, to financial analysis, to examination reporting, CU*BASE leads the way in flexibility and creative processing for today’s loan team. This class concentrates on the broad picture of what makes up a loan portfolio and how it is focused.
This class is designed for marketing and loan product developers.
By the completion of this course, students will have:
- Analyzed CU*BASE loan categories and their flexible configuration.
- Learned about business-unit configuration
- Discussed loan-underwriter approval limits
- Examined configuration tools (purpose codes, security codes, etc.) for analyzing and reporting on the loan portfolio.
- Reviewed compliance, communication, and training tools available for the loan manager.
- Loan Categories as the Controlling Service Parameter
- Multiple Account Suffixes
- Interest Calculation Methods
- Delinquency Calculation Methods
- Disbursement Alternatives
- Insurance Alternatives
- Mortgage/Construction Loan Information
- Understanding the Difference Between MEMBER5 and MEMBER6
- General Ledger Interfaces
- IRS Reporting
- Payment Change Options
- Purpose Codes
- Security Codes
- Collateral Codes
- Insurance Tracking
- Other Miscellaneous Configuration Options
- Configuring Loan Products for Rate Inquiry and the Online Banking “Rate Board