Marketing / Sales
Member Connect is a vehicle to connect your members to your credit union quickly, regularly, and consistently. Whether your goal is to promote a new product or service, quickly blast an all-member alert, or simply to keep in touch for greater member retention, Member Connect makes it easy to communicate with your members. This CU*BASE communication tool provides a single access point to powerful marketing channels available in CU*BASE, from online banking messages and emails to mailing labels and phone contacts to Next Suggested Product notes.
This course is designed for credit union marketing personnel and all credit union leaders, from supervisors to CEOs.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
- Reviewed how to use CU*BASE to communicate externally with groups of members as well as with the entire membership
- Explored the options for using a variety of different marketing channels for communication
- Reviewed how to create a simple database file of members
- Creating a free-form text message to be delivered to members when they long in to It's Me 247 Online Banking
- Sending an email message directly to a member's email address
- Printing mailing labels
- Creating a mailing-list database file ready to send to a third-party marketing resource
- Preparing for monthly or quarterly selective statement inserts targeted to certain members
- Creating telemarketing Trackers to allow member service staff to follow up with members over the phone