Marketing / Sales
In this course, participants learn strategies for reaching members, increasing product usage, and fulfilling member needs and financial goals.
This course is designed for credit union marketing personnel and all credit union leaders.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify CU*BASE marketing tools used to create an effective marketing campaign
- Identify interactive CU*BASE tools that support a sales-based culture
- Explain how to locate and use CU*BASE Dashboards that effectively support marketing strategies
- Explain how to use the List Generator tool to create marketing lists for various marketing channels
- Explain how to connect the lists created in other CU*BASE tools such as List Generator and Dashboards within CU*BASE marketing tools
This course covers the following topics:
- How to identify marketing opportunities in CU*BASE analytical tools
- How to obtain a target audience via CU*BASE Dashboard exports
- How to create a target audience list via the List Generator tool for multiple marketing channels
- How to append member email addresses to Dashboard exports
- How to locate CU*BASE Dashboards and Marketing Tools