Accounting / Back Office
This course introduces participants to CU*BASE ACH processing. Participants learn how to enter, maintain, and track ACH information. Participants will also gain a basic understanding of ACH transfers and learn how to use ACH as a credit union settlement tool.
This course is also available online as a recorded webinar to be viewed anytime. Click here to view the video.
This class is designed for accounting supervisors and general accounting personnel.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to develop an ACH company list
- Define ACH posting rules and techniques
- Explain the basics of ACH transfers
- Describe how ACH can be used as a settlement tool
This course covers the following topics:
- Developing an ACH company list
- ACH posting rules and techniques
- Working with ACH company/member information for posting
- Understanding ACH transfers
- Working with ACH overdraft-transfer capabilities