The best way to earn from data as a business designer is to share it with as many analysts as possible, activate an audience of collaborators, and help them help you! Analytics Booth is designed for that value proposition.
At unprecedented speed (24‐hour feedback loops), Analytics Booth generates trend-lines, stores those trends, generates alerts to generate interest and return visits for users, and allows you to work and trust a growing crowd of credit union stakeholders.
Analytics Booth is the most cost‐effective way to show your grasp of today’s business fascination with data and up your game as being in the know. In this course, we will review the capabilities of Analytics Booth and put you in the credit union designer’s chair as a credit union executive in the know.
Credit union CEOs: This class is designed for credit union and CUSO executives/business designers who are ready to dive into the capabilities of Analytics Booth as one of the foundations of any aggressive credit union’s business intelligence program: growing an audience of contributing analysts and stakeholders.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
• Explored core features of the Analytics Booth online analysis tool
• Discussed benefits and limitations of the Analytics Booth toolkit
• Examined how to apply data filters and format data for more effective analysis
• Reviewed the source of the data used by Analytics Booth tools
• Discussed the benefits of adding new audiences to access Analytics Booth data
• Examined Analytics Booth security features that limit content exposure
This course covers the following topics as they relate to Analytics Booth:
• Features and alerts
• Filtering, graphing, and exporting data
• Table layouts and display settings
• Expanded audiences
• User security and roles
• Temporary users
• Data capture and storage