Can you create a curious culture in your boardroom? Why not create a space where board members can go beyond the boardroom and work wherever and whenever the mood strikes them? Why not give them the power of knowing the numbers, the stats, and the trends to build trust, a sense of ownership, and the pride of knowledge that comes from being an active owner?
Analytics Booth is the platform and the engine that can deliver on the concepts, but it takes you to kick off a program that will bring everyday modern techniques and capabilities to your boardroom and potentially bored board members. This course also covers whether using data and self‐initiated tools with your board members could shake things up a bit at your credit union. Are you ready for an engaged board? Are you the reason they are engaged? Come talk about it with your peers.
Credit union CEOs: This course is designed for credit union and CUSO executives/business designers investigating how to use data as a currency and foundation for building trust, engaging contributors, and finding the spark that might be missing in their boardroom interactions.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
• Discussed the pros and cons of activating a credit union board as collaborative analysts and considered this question: “Is it worth the CEO’s time and effort?”
• Explored opportunities available to board members through the effective review and use of data
• Discussed developing an action plan for coaching board members on how to effectively review data
• Explored how to educate credit union employees on how to organize data in a way that can easily be digested by board members
This course covers the following topics:
• Using Analytics Booth as a senior team tool
• Building a job description for board members using Analytics Booth
• Managing an Analytics Booth board member user community
• Celebrating wins and losses with your board via data