This course offers a working session where CUSO and credit union leaders discuss a new CU*Answers collaborative initiative with all business leaders interested in driving value to cooperative participants through cooperative business design.
Credit union CEOs: This class is designed for credit union and CUSO executives/business designers who might be interested in starting a movement to lift the credit union industry through a vision to encourage entrepreneurs to see cooperative business designs and practices as one of the best ways to start, foster, and drive a business.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
- Examined the state of startups in the credit union industry and how a positive reputation for cooperative design might inspire more
- Discussed ways to highlight the cooperative business design for entrepreneurs who might be looking to choose a format for their next initiative
- Considered how the cuasterisk.com network could build a voice to influence business leaders to use a cooperative format more effectively in the future
- Debated whether CUSOs and credit unions could be positively affected by talking about cooperatives without ever mentioning the credit union space
This course covers the following topic:
- The 2019-2020 business plan for action through consumer-owners