In this class, participants will dive into traditional credit union service channels and discuss the Internet‐retailing effect that shows up based on today’s member interactions. Participants will hear from credit union executives on how they have evolved their response to the Internet shopper in their operations and what their plans are for the future.
Credit union CEOs: This class is designed for credit union and CUSO executives/business designers who are challenged to evolve with their members’ changing consumer views on how every retail channel/outlet should work now that Amazon has changed consumer expectations on best practices for retailing.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
• Reviewed the top six member delivery channels and their status going forward
• Debated how the things members are learning in other retailing approaches are influencing what’s needed in credit union channels
• Explored the business plans and pace of change for each participant’s credit union
• Examined each participant’s predictions of about the future and considered these questions: “What are we ready for? What is still not clear? Where should we go to learn?”
• Discussed how to have a collaborative investment plan and raise capital to meet the future cost of innovation
This course covers the following topics:
• The future of member delivery channels
• Online and mobile banking
• Call centers
• Indirect outlets
• Third‐party networks
• Member service automation tools
• CU*Answers plans and resources for evolving retail strategies