This course will offer participants an interactive conversation with business designers on how to contrast their retail strategies with those of their competition and even their peers.
Credit union CEOs: This class is designed for credit union and CUSO executives/business designers looking to up their game by identifying and innovating on their retail approaches in today’s and tomorrow’s credit union marketplace.
By the completion of this course, participants will have:
• Considered the difference between service cultures and retail cultures and which fits today’s credit union challenges the best
• Examined the culture of each participant’s credit union and how they define themselves
• Reviewed the future of credit unions and how retailing is changing for the credit union marketplace
• Debated the best way to communicate to staff, board members, and third parties today’s emphasis on retailing as a core competency for credit unions
This course covers the following topics:
• The definition of retailing
• Retailing as a core competency for credit unions
• Selling a retail culture to credit union owners and consumers
• Today’s top retailing trends outside the credit union industry that might need to become credit union competencies