Analytics Booth provides credit union executives and managers an opportunity to showcase the things you are doing right! Credit unions boast that processes that use spreadsheets, like Excel, can be optimized through the application of Analytics Booth. Analytics Booth can be used to solve issues across a myriad of different complexities, like sinking revenues, inefficient method of capturing and sharing information, fraud reporting, poor KPI management, measuring campaign effectiveness and more.
This course is designed for data analysts and data-curious people in any role at their credit unions.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- A thorough understanding of how to use Analytics Booth for their business.
- Learned about how to receive information on demand using Trends, Alerts and Dashboards
- Identify the dependencies between CU*BASE and Analytics Booth. In addition, understand how they are different.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is Analytics Booth
- Trends, Alerts and Dashboards
- The CU*BASE Component
- Making Analytics Booth Uniquely Yours