Organizational Resource Development
This class covers the many different reasons for workplace conflict, how to identify the triggers, and the best methods and styles for positive resolution.
This course is designed for any credit union employee, but especially those in a leadership or supervisory role who may need to act as a mediator.
By the completion of this course, participants will have a better understanding of:
- The different types of workplace conflicts
- How disagreement can result in a positive force for a team
- Different types of conflict resolution based on personality
- The process of resolution
- The responsibility of acting as a conflict mediator
This course covers the following topics:
- How conflict affects a team
- Good vs. Bad conflict
- Seven conflict “triggers” in the workplace
- Using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) to determine conflict resolution style
- The important role of acting as a mediator