Organizational Resource Development
Excellent employee performance starts with excellent employee selection. Asking the right questions, knowing when to dig deeper, and looking for red flags are all part of a successful interview. Designed with credit unions in mind, this class will lead participants through interview basics and guide them through effective candidate selection.
This course is designed for credit union human resource staff and any credit union staff member responsible for making hiring decisions.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify which questions are best and which ones are to be avoided during interviews
- Ask appropriate follow-up questions during interviews
- Select the best candidate for the job
- Interview etiquette
- Different interview styles
- Interview tricks of the trade
- Questions and subjects to avoid