Many say that the key to a successful business is quality customer service, but achieving that can be a challenge.Â Anticipating, understanding, and satisfying member needs is not easy.Â In this course, participants will explore the keys to achieving quality customer service for both internal and external customers.
This course is designed for all credit union personnel and leaders.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify their key customers
- Identify the best communication tools to be used in various circumstances
- Use observation and feedback to hone their approach to customer service
- The importance of quality customer service
- The common sense approach to customer service
- Key similarities and differences between internal and external customers
- When the different methods of communication matter and when they don't
- Keeping the happy customer happy
- Turning a frustrated customer in to a satisfied one
- Measuring customer service success