Records and Information Management
In this day and age where digital communication dominates, credit unions are drowning in email and are spending an increasing amount of time trying to manage it. In this course, participants will learn ways to effectively manage their email overload.
This course is designed for all credit union personnel and leaders.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- List best practices for managing email
- Identify key components of an effective email policy
- Describe employee responsibilities for managing email
- Explain risks involved in retaining emails beyond the designated retention period
- Best practices for managing email
- Key components of an effective email policy
- Employee responsibilities for managing email
- Designating staff responsible for retaining incoming and outgoing email messages