How does your credit union reward members who participate as profitable contributors to your credit union’s future? Do you simply fee negative activity, or do you encourage positive activity based on the member’s best self interest?
The CU*BASE Marketing Club and Tiered Service Levels programs have changed the way credit unions identify, work with, and reward their true credit union member owners: the people who use the credit union consistently as a part of their daily lives.
This class is designed for marketers and credit union leaders.
By the completion of this course, students will have:
- Investigated CU*BASE methods for identifying profitable relationships
- Discussed motivating members to participate through positive reinforcement programs
- Learned how to use Marketing Clubs and Tiered Services as the perfect segue to cross sales
- Described how credit unions can use CU*BASE tools to differentiate their products and their credit unions from the competition
- Learned how to effectively market Rewards benefits
n Demographic Groups and Marketing Clubs
n The CU*BASE Tiered Service Program
n Benefit Payment Systems
n Household Database
n Mining Relationship Information
Online banking options
Review of suspended club members
Learn from Peer for Tiered Services
Marketing opportunities that lead to cross sales efforts
Fee waivers/manually waived fees
Rewards points/catalog construction
Products/services per member