How does your credit union reward members who participate as profitable contributors to your credit unionâ€™s future?Â Do you simply fee negative activity, or do you encourage positive activity based on the memberâ€™s best self interest?
The CU*BASE Marketing Club and Tiered Service Levels programs have changed the way credit unions identify, work with, and reward their true credit union member owners: the people who use the credit union consistently as a part of their daily lives.
This class is designed for marketers and credit union leaders.
By the completion of this course, students will have:
- Â Â Â Â Investigated CU*BASE methods for identifying profitable relationships
- Â Â Â Â Discussed motivating members to participate through positive reinforcement programs
- Â Â Â Â Learned how to use Marketing Clubs and Tiered Services as the perfect segue to cross sales
- Â Â Â Described how credit unions can use CU*BASE tools to differentiate their products and theirÂ credit unions from the competitionÂ Â Â Â
- Learned how to effectively market Rewards benefits
nÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Demographic Groups and Marketing Clubs
nÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â The CU*BASE Tiered Service Program
nÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Benefit Payment Systems
nÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Household Database
nÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Mining Relationship Information
Online banking options
Review of suspended club members
Learn from Peer for Tiered Services
Marketing opportunities that lead to cross sales efforts
Fee waivers/manually waived fees
Rewards points/catalog construction
Products/services per member