Regional Training Events
Regional Training Events are gaining in popularity as a source of education and networking. While intended as a convenience for clients in a particular area of the country, these events are open to any CU*Answers clients.
Courses change each year, with the selections coming from requests by credit unions and current hot topics in the industry. Release training is often popular, as is software functionality related to compliance and operational effectiveness. When developing the curriculum we pack the agenda with content gauged to be most relevant and valuable.
Eastern Michigan Regional Training Event 2016 has arrived! This year’s unique learning event promises a full day of education brought to you by a team from CU*Answers recognized for their expertise in the credit union industry. Take a closer look at the agenda below and plan now to come and absorb the knowledge shared by our experts.
- 9 :00 AM – 9:30 AM IRSC Overview (What are the goals, What can be accomplished, etc.)
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM It’s Me 247 Customization Options (Launch Points, etc.)
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM IRSC Mobile Apps (What are the options, What are the capabilities, etc.)
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM IRSC MAP/MOP (How to get started, what are the options, etc.
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch/Networking
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Budgeting with CU*BASE (Initial Configurations, Calculation Methods, etc.)
- 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM CU*BASE Dashboard Review (Management Dashboards, Marketing Dashboards, etc.)
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Latest CU*BASE Release Review/Questions from the day