Internet Retailer Support Center
The Internet Retailer Support Center (IRSC) is a new support desk at CU*Answers for credit union virtual channel project managers. It brings together several digital strategy products into one cohesive location and a single point of contactâ€”no more searching across CU*Answersâ€™ websites for forms saved in different places! Credit unions looking to expand their virtual channel marketplace will be able to shop and explore the offerings online as well as check project development status.
This course shows participants how to launch Secure Online Form Generator/Request Center, a web-based solution that allows credit union to design their own online forms and applications by which members can make requests in online banking and mobile banking. From the basics of creating a secure online form to the ins and outs of working the data submitted, Topics in the course give participants the tools they need to get started using Secure Online Form Generator/Request Center.
This course is designed for all credit union personnel.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the process of creating custom online forms
- List data that can be captured using custom online forms
- Explain where the forms can be embedded in online and mobile banking
- Describe how credit union staff can work data submitted via a custom online form
This course covers the following topics:
- Working with CU*Answers to create custom online forms
- Data that can be captured with custom online forms
- Where custom online forms can be embedded in online and mobile banking
- Working custom online forms