Teller / Member Service
This class reviews in detail the functions available for working with members based on the 4 Steps To Better Service model.Â The course uses service examples and tips that allow users to work with almost any member request without leaving the teller processing area.This class takes a special look atÂ the CU*Answers' unique ability to allow credit unions to form shared branching alliances.Â These functions allow members to be served interactively without special processing.
This class is designed for tellers and line personnel who have been working with members using CU*BASE for at least 4-6 weeks.
By the completion of this course, students will have:
- Â Discussed the "4 Steps to Better Service."
- Reviewed the proper CU*BASE teller response to key member requests
- Explored productivity tips on navigating the CU*BASE Teller system.
- Discussed the CU*BASE Shared Branching options.
- Analyzed the tools and skills required to be a complete financial service representative working the teller line.
- Member dialogue in unison with CU*BASE functions ("scripting")
- Funds In Control
- Posting Options
- Check Cashing Options
- Funds Forward Options
- Using "Proc Codes"
- Miscellaneous Receipts Options
- Re-Printing Receipts
- Photo ID Capture
- Phone Operator Access
- Over-the-Counter Fee Options
- Access to Opening and Closing Memberships/Accounts and Rate Inquiry
- Shared Branching Access
- Understanding the Teller's Role in the Credit Union Communication Chain