CU*Answers has always focused on disruptive pricing as a competitive difference for our cooperative. For pricing to be a sustainable advantage for our CUSO, it must come from a close partnership with our customers and owners. The Accounting Website is an important part of our goal for complete transparency and collaboration with our clients when it comes to their monthly invoice.
- Introducing the Accounting Site (overview flyer)
- Visit the Accounting Site [NOTE: Only accessible from a CU*BASE-enabled workstation]
Every five years we hold an interactive Focus Group event to talk with credit union accountants and CEOs about how credit unions can correlate CU*Answers pricing and monthly invoices with the way the credit union earns.
- Pricing History 2015-2019
- Pricing History 2010-2014
- Pricing History 2005-2009
- Pricing History 1999-2004
Following are forms you can use to authorize an automatic debit of your account to pay your monthly invoice from CU*Answers, Xtend, and eDOC Innovations.