When preparing to submit your Scholarship packet a summary checklist is provided for authorization.
To ensure that each candidate fully understands the requirements in applying for the Scholarship Program, and to ensure that if chosen, the applicable timing for scheduling a CU*BASE conversion date is not impacted by Board of Director and attorney considerations approval, several key steps include:
- Contacting the Scholarship Administrator or your CU*Answers Sales Representative.
- A CU*BASE Questionnaire (i.e. to determine 3rd party vendors; applicable volumes) will be completed.
- A CU*BASE demo will be presented to your Credit Union Team.
- A preliminary CU*BASE Scholarship Pricing Proposal will developed.
- Completion of the Scholarship Application or begin the application online located below.
- Write a short essay/summary (300 – 500 words or less) that documents your financial need and future plans. Be sure to address the specific questions on the application.
- Complete the Financial Analysis Form (a 3-year synopsis of your 5300 Reports).
- Submit a Business Plan, including the investment and efforts your credit union will undertake based upon winning the scholarship opportunity.
- Present the Scholarship Agreement and other applicable documents to your Board of Directors and Attorney for formal approval.
- Now, submit your final packet to the Scholarship Administrator.
Please mail the above information to:
Attn: Scholarship Program
6000 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
All documents must be received by the Scholarship Committee by the deadline listed in the brochure document linked above.