Are you a CEO or Lending Manager that wears too many hats every day? You need Lender*VP.
Has your loan balance sheet been bouncing around like a yo-yo the last few years? Then you need Lender*VP.
Is it time to add a little oomph to your lending team? Your credit union needs Lender*VP.
Lender*VP delivers to your credit union a team of experienced lending professionals that will take over the task of driving the success of your loan department. The Lender*VP team has years of on-the-street credit union lending experience, combined with an intimate knowledge of CU*BASE tools. We can make sure you know what products you need, get them off the ground quickly, and drive them to success.
As a former Loan Department VP, I often found myself needing people with experience in many different lending arenas, but I couldn’t always find or afford them. And even when I did find them, it always took so much time to research and implement new products, let alone support them. What I always dreamt of having was the ability to move from an operational driven leader to one that had the time to research, develop and then implement new products and services for my credit union. Now that I am at CU*Answers I have the opportunity to do that, not only for one credit union but for many! I look forward to working with you.
Geoff Johnson, CU*Answers Chief Operations Officer
Lender*VP will rework the landscape of your lending factory with the following solutions. We will:
- Configure and implement the powerful lending tools provided by CU*Answers.
- Propose new loan products for your credit union.
- Implement, optimize, and train your staff on new products.
- Create a lending policy to support lending products.
- Support your CEO for:
- Board meetings, to propose new loan products.
- Exams and Audits, as they apply to lending.
- Deliver monthly loan reports to the CEO’s desk addressing the overall success of the CU lending factory including:
- Loan growth
- Rate analysis
- Competition rate shopping
- Delivery channel activity, both at the branch and external channels
- Decision model performance
- Indirect lending results
- Rate recommendations
- Supply an annual loan marketing calendar along with supporting collateral provided by Member Reach.
- Back your outbound loan marketing campaigns with call center support.
Interested in learning more or talking to a lending expert?