This project management process revolves around choosing and developing an interface for offering ATM/Debit cards in batch mode. This process requires a high level of understanding for CU*Answers existing relationships with outside vendors. This process requires skilled coordination between yourself, CU*Answers, and the vendor of your choice.
Standards, Guidelines and Specifications –
Communications Protocols For File Transmissions
File Format Specifications For Files From Third-Party Vendors
|Process Task||Approximate Time|
|Days to Review & Bid Request||14 Days|
|Average Time for Programming||8 Weeks|
|Average Time for Testing and Implementation||2 Weeks|
Principal Contacts at CU*Answers
Contact the SettleMINT EFT Team at SettleMINTEFT@cuanswers.com.
Existing Vendor Relations
How Do I Manage This Project?
If you ever decide to change a process for a current set up, or you would like to add an interface altogether, you can begin by contacting CU*Answers.
You will need to consider the following areas:
- Current contracts
- Vendor costs
- Review the CU*Answers existing vendor list
- Research if new cards will be required, recurring costs involved, and any required due dates
Next, you will want to follow the life cycle steps:
- Contact CU*Answers about the project
- CU*Answers will review the project and submit price quote to you
- You will review the quote and return the Project Authorization to CU*Answers
- Project sheet is created and assigned to a CU*Answers resource
- You and/or your vendor will be contacted with any questions, if needed
- Project is tested
- Project is implemented
Debit Card Conversion (existing vendor)
|PBF Setup Fee||$500|
|Card Conversion (if required)||$500|