Coming during summer 2021: A completely new look-and-feel and user experience for It’s Me 247 desktop and mobile web banking, combining both into a single design that works on every device – phone, tablet, or desktop! This mobile-first design, combined with our new modular infrastructure, will give your credit union new control over how online banking features are presented to your members.
When will My Credit Union be Receiving the New “It’s Me 247” Online Banking?
The deployment schedule for the new It’s Me 247 online banking is available below. This schedule includes dates for the staff-only test drive periods, as well as the dates that the new online banking will go live to each credit union’s member base.
Log of Communications Sent
Beta Credit Unions: Things to Keep in Mind for the Beta Period
Beta-testing with CU staff begins on May 12, 2021!
- If your employees complete a process or a task and it responds slowly, be sure to report the entire process.
- Errors/issues that should be reported:
- If a service that your credit union provides to members no longer displays a button or link.
- Any spelling or naming errors for services that your credit union provides.
- If totals are not calculating correctly or if a transaction does not process correctly.
- If a workflow does not make sense/is unclear. This will help us to identify areas that may need additional documentation.
- Please note that the help topics for the new It’s Me 247 will not be updated until early June.
- Remember: as the beta version is not available to members, your website login widget will still access the current version of It’s Me 247. The only way to access the beta version is through the link we will provide you via email.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties during the beta period, please reach out to: Kristian.email@example.com