Introduced as part of the 19.05 release, the Credit Card Cash Back (CCCB) feature lets you reward members with cash back on purchases made with their CU*BASE online credit card. We’ve since released a number of popular enhancements, including:
- Expanding CCCB Payout Methods and Frequencies, New Payout History Inquiry (21.05 release)
- Improvements to the CCCB Posting and Exception Reports (20.07 release)
- New Account Auto-enrollment for CCCB Programs (20.07 release)
- Enrollment Flood Tool for New CCCB Programs (19.12 release)
What’s cooking now?
- Credit Card Cash Back Expense Estimator – This project will create an audit tool and dashboard so a credit union can estimate payout amounts for CCCB programs by loan category, to help track projected expenses and assist with setting program parameters. Status: Project #56039 was implemented with the 23.05 release.
- Set Cash-back Rates by MCC Group – This project enhances the Credit Card Cash Back Program Tool to allow credit unions to offer additional cash back amounts based on CU-defined MCC Groups. For example, a group might be “Airlines” that contains American, United, Delta, Allegient, Southwest, Frontier, etc. Status: PS#55259 was implemented with the 23.05 release.