Big News About Our Online/Mobile Banking Solutions
On February 23rd, 2021, It’s My Biz 247 became BizLink 247 Online Banking for Business, kicking off a big year of exciting changes for our entire online banking suite. This is in addition to the exciting Mobile First project, which introduces a completely new user experience for It’s Me 247 desktop and mobile banking. (See the related recipe for more on that project.)
Also Coming in 2021 and 2022: Two New Online Banking Approaches!
The BizLink 247 name change sets the stage for us to introduce new desktop/mobile banking approaches, starting in 2021 and continuing into 2022.
In addition to the two products in our current suite (It’s Me 247 for natural-person members and BizLink 247 for businesses who need multi-login services), we’re already working towards adding two more approaches for CUs to choose:
Single-Logon for Business
Introducing MyBiz Personal Business Banking, our new business banking product for businesses who don’t need the full multiple-user controls offered by BizLink 247. Think sole proprietors, mom-and-pop shops, even large businesses, but where only the business owner needs credentials to manage their account online. Includes all the same functionality as It’s Me 247 (including See and Jump!), targeted at CUs who serve this specific business market. (In development now for release during summer 2021.)
Multi-Logon for Family
A multi-logon approach for families who need a couple separate sets of login credentials but don’t want complicated controls they have to figure out. (No brand name for this one yet.) (In the design phase now, for 2021 and 2022 development.)
You’ll hear more about both of these initiatives during the year, including tips on how your credit union can choose which approaches to offer and how to market them. So keep an eye on this recipe for details as they emerge!
Learn more about this CEO Strategic Developers Boot Camp initiative
- Learn more about BizLink 247 Online/Mobile Banking for Business
- Need help figuring out what you should offer? Get consulting services from Earnings Edge in the Store
- View the Boot Camp Update presentation from the November 2020 CEO Strategies event
- Open the slides from the 2019 Leadership Conference presentation (PDF)
- Open the slides from the 2018 CEO Boot Camp session (PDF)
- Designing the Future for Online and Mobile Tools Workbook (PDF)
- Designing the Future for Online and Mobile Tools Workbook (DOCX)
- CEO Strategic Developers Boot Camp 2018