Every good marketing campaign begins with an idea and a target audience. With CU*BASE “Know Your Member” relationship‐management tools, data mining is both easy and strategically beneficial. This course show participants how to link products to member needs by using CU*BASE marketing and member‐analysis tools. Participants also learn how to apply direct‐delivery‐channel functions to analyze, track, and present member trends. The software goes beyond just presentation and is designed to promote credit union member service without adding another layer of work for employees. Instead of
analyzing trends using separate spreadsheet programs, these features will create new monthly files for trend analysis.
This course is designed for credit union marketing personnel and all credit union leaders, from supervisors to CEOs.
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Specify, create, and store well-defined member files
• Use CU*BASE to analyze and track trends
• Use “Know Your Member” programs to get a clearer picture of the overall member relationship
This course covers the following topics:
• “Know Your Member” data‐analysis tools
• Member List Generator
• Top report tools for the credit union marketer