If tomorrow there were no credit unions and you could start all over, what would you do differently when rebuilding the industry from ground up? How would you redefine credit unions, branches, board members, and owners? How would you change the reality to speak to today?
Join us for this year’s Leadership Conference, where CEOs and senior leaders from all CU*BASE credit unions will explore how to build, deliver, and redefine what credit unions will mean to future generations while holding on to our roots.
Designed for CEOs and senior credit union leaders from all CU*BASE clients, the CU*Answers Leadership Conference provides a unique opportunity to get together with your peers and hear CU*Answers’ vision for our partnership during the coming year. We hope you will join us for what always proves to be a fun, energizing and inspiring time together!
Presentation Materials and Conference Handouts
- 2016 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PPT)
- 2016 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PDF)
- 2016 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PPT)
- 2016 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PDF)
Excerpts and Easter Eggs
- API Projects in the Queue
- Bill Pay
- Chatter Yak
- CU*Answers Imaging Solutions
- Developing an Online Forms Factory
- Introducing the Developers Help Desk (DHD)
- Mobile Apps & RDC
- Mobile Web Project in the Queue
- My CU Today and the Budget Tool
- News about the CU*BASE LOS
- Optics Update
- Easter Egg Extra! New CU*BASE Menu System
- Easter Egg Extra! Tiered Services Enhancements Coming Soon
Materials Distributed to Participants
- CU*BASE Custom Training Edition (CTE)
- Make Your Voice Heard
- Tell Me Why I’m Wrong Post: “Democrat or Republican…”
- The Real Power of Patronage Dividends
- CU*Answers Growth Analysis 1995-2015
- IRSC LookBook
- IRSC: Getting Started with MAP
- IRSC: CU*Answers FREE Mobile App Requirements
- IRSC: It’s Me 247 Navigation Features
- Stand-in Processing
- Automated RDC File Posting
- Getting Started with RDC Auto-post Processing
- My Virtual StrongBox: Putting Every CU in the Document Transfer Business
- CU*Spy eSignatures
- eDOCSignature mDTM for In-house Vaults
- What AuditLink Wants You to Know
- AuditLink VM: A Complete Vendor Management Service
- CU*BASE Leadership Dashboards
- CU*Answers Records & Information Consulting Services
- Business Continuity & Recovery Services Product Overview
- Client Services & Education Overview
The following awards were presented at this year’s Leadership Conference.
Lights, Camera, Action!
At the Leadership Conference we introduced several new videos produced in partnership with Fulvew Productions. Contact them directly to have the videos customized for your Credit Union!
Watch the videos from the 2016 Leadership Conference.