Why do fast-food joints ask that question? Because they know if they anticipate the next thing you’re likely to want, you’re more likely to buy it. Like a restaurant knows that people love fries with burgers, you as a credit union know what your members are likely to want next.
Join us for this year’s Leadership Conference, where CEOs and senior leaders from all CU*BASE credit unions will explore how our network can anticipate the next move in every interaction with members.
This space will be used to organize some of the announcements that were made at the Leadership Conference, to draw attention to upcoming events, pricing changes, or other special notices for you and your staff. (That way you don’t have to look at all 162 slides in the presentation to find the critical nuggets you need right now!)
- Contest Coming: Finding Ways to Pay Members for Ideas
- Contest Coming: Designs to Embed CU Web Pages in It’s Me 247
- October 2015 Training Webinars for the new Budgeting Software
Presentation Materials and Conference Handouts
- 2015 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PPT)
- 2015 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PPT)
- 2015 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PDF)
Materials Distributed to Participants
- CU*BASE Custom Training Edition (CTE)
- CU*BASE Certified Trainer Program
- CU*BASE Bedrock CCU Simulated Training Environment
- ChatterYak Product Sheet
- My Virtual StrongBox: Putting Every CU in the Document Transfer Business
- My Virtual StrongBox Features List
- My Virtual StrongBox Case Study
- Release Control for Your CU*Answers In-House Imaging Solutions
- Contest Flyer: 5 Pages Inside It’s Me 247
- Contest Flyer: Paying Members for Input
- Booster Pages: Ready-to-Use Internet Retailing
- Our Developing API Vision for the Future
- Automated RDC File Posting
- Cybersecurity Talking Points: Questions Every CEO Should Know How to Answer
- Cybersecurity: What does it mean to the CU industry today?
- AuditLink Employee Security Reviews
- PolicySwap/ExamShare Grand Opening
- CU*BASE Leadership Dashboards
- AuditLink Overdraft Protection Offering
- AuditLink Overdraft Review Agreement
- Overdraft Class Action Lawsuits: What Credit Unions Need to Know
- AuditLink’s Top 10
- Tricks of the Trade #43: June Top Picks: Being an Internet Retailer
- SettleMINT Staying on Track with EMV (April 2015)
- SettleMINT Staying on Track with EMV (May 2015)
- Business Continuity & Recovery Services Product Overview
- Enhanced Member Notice Printing
- 2015 Peer Analysis
The following awards were presented at this year’s Leadership Conference:
- The Robert H. Mackay 2015 Leadership Award – to Chris Butler, Community CU (LaCrosse, Wisconsin)
- The Spirit of CU*Answers 2015 Award – to Element FCU (Charleston, West Virginia), CEO Linda Bodie
Lights, Camera, Action!
At the Leadership Conference we introduced several new videos produced in partnership with Fulvew Productions. Contact them directly to have the videos customized for your Credit Union!
Watch the videos from the 2015 Leadership Conference.
Video Contest Winners
Best 30 second Spot Idea
Would you like fries with that?
Best Video Idea
How do you respond to your members?
Best Complete Video
Would you like fries with that?
Understanding The Job
Check out the complete CU*Answers video library on CUATV.com.