Designed for CEOs and senior credit union leaders from all CU*BASE clients, the CU*Answers Leadership Conference provides a unique opportunity to get together with your peers and hear CU*Answers’ vision for our partnership during the coming year. We hope you will join us for what always proves to be a fun, energizing and inspiring time together!
This space will be used to organize some of the announcements that were made at the Leadership Conference, to draw attention to upcoming events, pricing changes, or other special notices for you and your staff. (That way you don’t have to look at all 160 slides in the presentation to find the critical nuggets you need right now!)
- Contest Coming: Finding Ways to Pay Members for Ideas
- Contest Coming: Designs to Embed CU Web Pages in It’s Me 247
- Data Investment Symposium (February 2015)
- Showing Credit Score Data to Members Online
Presentation Materials and Conference Handouts
- 2014 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PPT)
- 2014 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PPT)
- 2014 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PDF)
Materials Distributed to Participants
- Walking in the Members’ Shoes
- Creating a Business Plan in CU*BASE (created in cooperation with United Advantage NW FCU)
- Self Service Channel Custom Branding Options
- My Virtual Strongbox
- CU*Answers Imaging Solutions: We’ve Got a Great New Service!
- Release Control Options for In-House Imaging Solutions
- Getting Your Releases from CU*Answers Imaging Solutions
- Performing Due Diligence on Archived Images
- The 10th Risk: Opinion and Guide to the NCUA’s Proposed Risk-Based Capital Rule
- Network Compliance Teacher Newsletter
- Creating a Cost of Compliance Standard
- Membership Opening Survey Results
- Membership Opening (draft designs under construction)
- Developing an Online & Mobile Persona for Your Credit Union
- Smart Offers Test Matrix
- Project Implementation Review
- FEP is arriving soon!
- Abnormal Activity Monitoring: Bringing Fraud Into Focus
- “Building the Factory” Prototype: Increase E-Statement Enrollment
- Show Me The Steps
- Exercises for Success
- DynaCash Automated Cash Dispenser & Recycler Connectivity
- TellerCounts Universal Interface for Cash Counters
- Our Favorite Dashboards and Reports: Auditing and Compliance
- CU*BASE Management Dashboards
- Simplifying and Xtend: Shared Resources that Work for Your Business
- Network Services Promise
- ZixGateway: Easy to Use Email Encryption
- ZixDLP: An Email-Specific Approach
- ZixONE: A Simple BYOD Approach
The following awards were presented at this year’s Leadership Conference:
- The Robert H. Mackay 2014 Leadership Award – to Vickie Schmitzer, Frankenmuth CU (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
- The Spirit of CU*Answers 2014 Award – to Pathways Financial CU (Columbus, Ohio), CEO Mike Shafer, for an innovative example of collaboration and cooperation
Visit the CU*Answers Awards Page for more information and previous winners.
Lights, Camera, Action!
At the Leadership Conference we introduced several new videos produced in partnership with Fulvew Productions. Contact them directly to have the videos customized for your Credit Union!
Watch the videos from the 2014 Leadership Conference.