Designed for CEOs and senior credit union leaders from all CU*BASE clients, our annual Leadership Conference provides a unique opportunity to get together with your peers and hear CU*Answers’ vision for our partnership during the coming year.
This space will be used to organize some of the announcements that were made at the Leadership Conference, to draw attention to upcoming events, pricing changes, or other special notices for you and your staff. (That way you don’t have to look at all 182 slides in the presentation to find the critical nuggets you need right now!)
- Grand Opening Kits: Marketing Text Banking to your members
- Extending the Free Text Banking break-in period
- 2012 Investment Grant Program
- Choosing a Mobile App Vendor
- A Partnership with CUSO Financial Services (CFS)
- What the FEPING is going on?
- A New Foundation for Online Banking: It’s Me 247
Presentation Materials and Conference Handouts
- 2012 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PPT)
- 2012 Leadership Conference – Presentation (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PPT)
- 2012 Annual Stockholders Meeting – Presentation (PDF)
Materials Distributed to Participants
- CU*Answers Product Rollout Plan
- Asking The Right Questions: Planning for Questions a Good Board Member Should Ask
- Searching for Activists on the 7 Principles of Cooperatives
- 2012 Cooperative Score Self Assessment
- Electronic Voting Using CU*BASE (2012 Update)
- 2012 CU*Answers Innovator Investment & Grant Program
- CDFI Certification: An Essential Credential
- eDOC Innovations Comprehensive Product Overview
- CheckLogic Mobile
- Digital Share Draft Imaging & Processing
- Mobile App Vendor Survey Results
- e-info: Keep your e-Statement Members In the Know
- Tangled in Technology? Let Us Help!
- Online Banking Made Easier (See and Jump features flyer)
- Audit Link Services Overview
- Audit Link presents: Vilker’s Dirty Dozen 2013
- Using CU*BASE for Enterprise Risk Management
- Preview: CU*BASE Concentration Risk
- Bill Pay Pricing is Going Down!
- Professional Project Management & Consulting (Just Turn it On)
- Do you need an e-Forms Tune Up? (Just Turn it On)
- Ordering Portfolio Reviews
- SettleMINT EFT Service Overview
- For Your Eyes Only: CU*BASE Session Encryption flyer
- Documentation: Tricks of the Trade (series overview)
- Documentation: Tricks of the Trade #9
- Software Enhancement Summary – 2011
- Software Enhancement Summary – January to June 2012
- VPN-Only Connectivity Beta Test Sign-up Form
For the Lights, Camera, Action!
Lights, camera, action! At last year’s Leadership Conference we introduced two new videos produced in partnership with Fulvew Productions
Watch the videos from the 2012 Leadership Conference.
2012 CUATV Awards
|Credit Union Industry Video
“Viral Business Plan”
The following awards were presented at this year’s Leadership Conference:
- The Robert H. Mackay 2012 Leadership Award – to Chip Filson, Callahan & Associates (Washington, D.C.)
- The Spirit of CU*Answers 2012 Award – to Jim Schrimpf, CEO of Brewery Credit Union (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Visit the CU*Answers Awards Page for more information and previous winners.