Boot Camps 2018: Building Solutions as a Co-op Boot Camp (2018)
The Building Solutions as a Co-Op Executive Boot Camp will focus on…
Brainstorming with CU*Answers data architects and credit union peers around the concepts that turn ideas into working technical solutions.
Work as a group to understand the creative and day-to-day work processes that yield solutions for our network.
Create a foundation for all CUs in the cuasterisk.com network to ensure a long future from the investments we make to get things done.
Previous Boot Camps
Boot Camp Particulars
- 12 students to be selected from applicants
(6 new participants, and 6 previous Boot Camp graduates will be selected for year 3)
- 1 representative per CU
- New Boot Camp students will be assigned a returning mentor student to help catch them up on last year’s progress
- Four 2-day sessions (8 days total)
- 1 session per quarter
- CU*Answers to pay overnight lodging and food
- Travel is at your expense
- Work-study program (there will be homework!)
- Must attend all 8 days to graduate
- January 10-11, 2018
- March 7-8, 2018
- May 16-17, 2018
- August 15-16, 2018
Application period opens September 5, 2017 and closes promptly at 9:00 AM ET on October 16, 2017. A select CU*Answers committee will review all applications and choose up to 12 students (6 new participants, and 6 previous Boot Camp graduates will be selected for year 3) for this Boot Camp. Students will be notified the week of October 23, 2017.
Students must attend all classroom sessions and complete all work in order to graduate.